Terms and Conditions
Phoenix Digital Solutions Terms and Conditions
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of Website
You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational al day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this
website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
Any material that a visitor to this Website sends or posts to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and non confidential. We shall be entitled to copy, disclose, distribute or use for such other purpose as
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Links To and From Other Websites
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at
your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of the previous clause (or parts there of) you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of LiabilityWe do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Our DetailsOur business's name is: Phoenix Digital Solutions Limited.
Our business address is: 169 Shenley Rd, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK3 7AP, United Kingdom
Our Limited company number is: 09003486
Our contact details are: Found on the Contact Us page.